We want to inform you about how we collect, use and share personal information about and about you through this website and its affiliated mobile sites, applications and widgets.
2. WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOUR PERSON?
The Company collects (1) registration data, during your registration or during your registration in a Service of the Company, (2) public data and publications that you disclose through the Company Services, (3) data that you have provided on social media to communicate to the Company, (4) activity data when you gain access and interact with a service of the Company. Specifically, the Company collects the following types of data from and for you:
- Registration data, that is, the information you submit to sign up for a Company Service, for example to create an account, post comments, receive a newsletter or enter a contest. Registration information may include, for example, first name, last name, email address, gender, country, zip code and date of birth.
- Public data and posts that consist of comments or content that you post on the Company Services and your personal data that accompanies such posts or content, which may include your nickname, username, comments, likes, status , profile information and photo. Public information and posts are always public, which means they are available to everyone and may appear in search results on external search engines.
- Activity data. When you access and interact with the Company Services, we may collect specific information about these visits. For example, to allow you to connect to the Company Services, our servers receive and record information about your computer, device, and browser, including your IP address, browser type, and other information. software or hardware. If you access the Company’s services from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device ID assigned to that device, geolocation data, or other transaction data for that device. We may also collect cookies and other tracking technologies (such as browser cookies, pixels, beacons and Adobe Flash technology commonly referred to as “Flash cookies”). These technologies can be used to collect and store information about your use of the Company Services, such as the pages you have visited, the video and other content you have seen, the search queries you have submit the ads you have seen. For more information, see our Cookies Policy.
- Information from other sources. We may supplement the information we collect with information from other sources, such as publicly available information about your online and offline activity through social media services and commercially available sources.
We do not collect:
- Sensitive information: we ask that you do not send or disclose sensitive personal information (such as social security numbers, information about racial or ethnic origin, political views, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or your involvement in trade unions) in or through the Services of the Company or otherwise.
Finally, the Company Services may also link to sites, including social networking sites operated by non-affiliated companies, and may provide advertisements or offer content, functionality, games, newsletters, contests, or applications being developed and maintained. by unrelated companies. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of unrelated companies and as soon as you leave its Services
These cookies “memorize” your preferences when you browse our site, so we can recommend the right products based on your needs. With these cookies you enjoy a personalized version of plaisio.gr resulting in much easier to find what you are looking for.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
(a) We use the personal data we collect from and in relation to your person for:
(b) To provide you with the Services and Operations of the Company,
(c) To measure, analyze and improve these Services and Operations of the Company,
(d) To improve your experience through the Company Services (both online and offline) by providing content that you may find relevant and interesting,
(e) Allow you to comment on content and participate in online games, contests or rewards programs,
(f) Provide you with customer service and answer your questions,
(h) Company, as well as other involved third parties, such as the Company’s suppliers, from fraud or for risk management purposes,
(i) or the purpose of complying with applicable laws or legal procedures and / or responding to requests from the appropriate governmental authorities.
(j) To complete a corporate transaction such as a proposed or actual reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, divestiture, transfer or other disposal of all or part of the business, assets or stocks of the business (including any bankruptcy or similar proceedings). For example, if the Company participates in a merger or transfer of all or a substantial part of its activities, the
(k) Company may disclose and transfer your personal data to the party or parties participating in the transaction as part of that transaction,
(i) Allow Social Transaction – if you sign in or link a social media service account to the Company Services, we may share your username, photo and likes, as well as your activities and comments with other users Company Services and with your friends related to your social media service. We may also share the same personal information with your social networking service provider,
(m) To send you (via email, SMS, telephone, chat and social media), with your prior consent, offers, promotions and other commercial announcements about the Company’s Services.
(n) To send you, with your prior consent, commercial announcements tailored to your interests and needs through the communication methods mentioned in point j) above.
We may use anonymous data or data that no longer identifies you personally, even indirectly (eg statistics) for any purpose or we disclose it to third parties.
4. ON WHICH LEGAL BASIS DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The processing of your personal data for the purposes of:
Instead, the processing of your personal data for the remaining purposes:
In Section 3, point (i) is at your discretion, but without your consent it is impossible to link a social media service account to the Company Service, which means that you will need to connect to the Company Service using a different mechanism,
Of Section 3, points (j) and (k) is at your discretion, but without your consent it is impossible for the Company and / or third parties to provide you with general commercial announcements of the Company and services / products or announcements of third parties with based on your interests and needs and provide you with services under the same name.
You may revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of Section 3 (i) to (k) at any time by sending a notice to the e-mail address described in Section 11 below.
5. HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is processed by both electronic and manual means and is protected by appropriate security measures, taking into account the latest technology, implementation costs and the nature, scope, context and purpose of the processing as well as different opportunities and the severity of the risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals. Specifically, the Company uses appropriate administrative, technical measures, personnel measures, and physical measures aimed at protecting the personal data in its possession from loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
6. WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- The Company may disclose your personal data for the purposes of Section 3 above to the following categories of recipients located within the European Union or outside the European Union in accordance with and within the limits of the provisions of Section 7 below:
- Third party service providers who are in charge of processing activities and, when required by applicable law, are duly appointed as processors (eg cloud service providers, other group organizations, service providers serving or supporting the Company’s Service and therefore , for example, and without limitation, IT companies, experts, consultants and law firms resulting from possible mergers, divisions or other conversions, and
- To affiliated companies in their capacity as data controllers or data processors.
- To the competent authorities for the purposes of compliance with applicable laws.
7. ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TRANSPORTED ABROAD?
The data can be transferred to countries inside and outside the European Economic Area and in particular to the United States. The European Commission recognizes that some non-EEA countries provide an adequate level of data protection in line with EEA standards. The full list of these countries is available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/adequacy/index_en.htm. For transfers from the EEA to countries not considered safe by the European Commission, we have established appropriate and appropriate safeguards aimed at protecting your personal data and the transfer of your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws, such as standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission in accordance with Articles 45 and 46 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on data protection (the “Regulation on personal data protection”).
8. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS RELATING TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have the right, at any time, to:
- receive confirmation of the existence of your personal data and be informed of their content and origin, verify their accuracy and request their correction, updating or modification,
- you request the deletion, anonymization or restriction of the processing of your personal data that have been processed in violation of applicable law,
- you object to the processing, in all cases, of your personal data for lawful reasons.
You can send your request to the address listed in Section 11 below. Include your email address, name, address, and phone number in your request, and clearly specify the information you want to access, change, update, remove, or delete.
We remind you that. Even after your account is canceled, or if you ask us to delete your personal information, copies of certain information from your account may remain visible in some cases where, for example, you have shared information on social media or other services. or, for example, when the maintenance of such copies is necessary for the purposes of complying with legal obligations or for the purposes of legal defense. Due to the nature of caching technology, your account may not be immediately inaccessible to others. We may also keep backup information about your account on our servers for a period of time after your cancellation or deletion request, in order to comply with applicable law.
We also give you many options regarding the use and disclosure of your personal data for marketing purposes. You can revoke your consent regarding:
In all of the above cases, we may contact you and request more information, which is necessary for the proper processing of your request. Also, the additional rights described in Section 9 below apply from May 25, 2018.
9. WHAT IS VALID FROM MAY 25, 2018?
As of May 25, 2018, the General Regulation on Data Protection has entered into force and the following provisions apply:
Retention periods that apply to your personal data
The data collected for the purposes of Section 3 (j) shall be kept in a form which allows the data subjects to be identified only for the time required for the purposes of processing the personal data; the personal data may be stored for longer personal data will be processed only for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, in accordance with Article 89 (1) of the General Data Regulation and provided that the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by this Regulation to safeguard the data subject ‘s rights and freedoms (“limitation of the storage period”)
The data collected for the purposes of Section 3 (k) shall be kept in a form which allows the data subjects to be identified only for the period required for the purposes of the processing of personal data; personal data may be stored for longer periods. personal data will be processed only for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, in accordance with Article 89 (1) of the General Data Regulation and provided that the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by this Regulation to safeguard the data subject ‘s rights and freedoms (“limitation of the storage period”)
At the end of the retention period, your personal data will be canceled, anonymized or collected.
Ask the Company to limit the processing of your Personal Data in case:
Question the accuracy of the personal data until we have taken the necessary steps to correct or verify its accuracy,
Editing is illegal, but you do not want us to delete your personal information,
We no longer need your personal data for processing purposes, but you need it to create, enforce or defend legal claims, or
You have objected to the processing for reasons of legitimate interest pending verification as to whether the Company has compelling legitimate reasons to continue the processing.
You oppose the processing of your personal data,
Request the deletion of your personal data without undue delay,
File a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisor.
For any request please contact us at email@example.com